The best damn Avril site in VN
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Nội quy 4rum  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Let Go Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
AQ
Smod
Smod
AQ

Tổng số bài gửi : 1517
Đến từ : UFO
Thú cưng : Let Go Album 465d358bda7f2
Ngày tham gia : 18/08/2008

Let Go Album Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Let Go Album   Let Go Album EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Let Go Album 200px-Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go
Released : June 4, 2002
Recorded : 2001-2002
Genre : Pop rock, adult alternative, post-grunge[1]
Length : 48:41
Label : Arista
Producer : Antonio "L.A." Reid (executive), The Matrix, Clif Magness, Curt Frasca, Peter Zizzo
Let Go Album LetGoSheet

Standard CD enhanced media content

* Biography
* "Complicated" (music video)
* EPK
* "I Don't Give" (bonus track)
* Lyrics (songs playing in the background)
o "Complicated"
o "Sk8er Boi"
o "Mobile"
o "Unwanted"

Tour edition bonus VCD

1. "Get Over It"
2. "Why"
3. "Unwanted" (live)
4. "I'm With You" (live)
5. "Nobody's Fool" (live)
6. "Day in the Life" (NYC EPK)
7. "Footage"
8. "Complicated" (music video)
9. "Sk8er Boi" (music video)
10. "I'm With You" (music video)
11. "Losing Grip" (music video)

Let Go is the debut album by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, released on June 4, 2002. For a year after signing a record deal with Arista, Lavigne struggled due to conflicts in musical direction. Lavigne relocated to Los Angeles, California, and recorded there her earlier materials for the album, the kind of sound of which the label was not amenable. She was paired to the production team The Matrix, who understood her vision for the album.

The album was credited as the biggest pop debut of 2002, It was released to generally positive critical reviews, although Lavigne's songwriting received some negative comments. Let Go was 6x times platinum in the United States, becoming the third top-selling album of 2002. It also did extremely well in Canada, receiving a diamond certification from the Canadian Recording Industry Association, as well as reaching multi-platinum in many countries around the world, including the UK in which she get a record for being at seventeen, the youngest female soloist to have a number-one album in the United Kingdom. As of June 2009, Let Go had sold over 18 million copies worldwide, becoming Lavigne's highest-selling album to date.

from Wikipadia

Talk about pressure — being under 21 and having a record deal no longer qualifies as extraordinary. And as mass-produced teen pop makes its exit and a glut of young singer/songwriters enter, child prodigies no longer have built-in marketing appeal. So if newcomer, 17-year-old Avril Lavigne truly wants to be "Anything But Ordinary," as she sings on her debut album, Let Go, she'll have to dig deeper. Luckily for Lavigne, aside from youth, she does have talent. Her debut runs the gamut from driving rock numbers like "Losing Grip" — where Lavigne shows off her vocal range, powering into the anger-fueled, explosive rock chorus — to singer/songwriter pop tunes like "My World," where Lavigne fills listeners in on the past 17 years of her life. Lavigne handles a variety of styles deftly, but she still has some growing up to do lyrically. "Sk8er Boi" has a terrific power pop bounce, but shows her lyrical shortcomings: "He was a punk/She did ballet/What more can I say" — a lot. The phrasing is awkward and sometimes silly: "It's funny when you think it's gonna work out/Till you chose weed over me you're so lame," she sings on "Too Much to Ask." Not surprisingly, the standout track is the first single, "Complicated," a gem of a pop/rock tune with a killer chorus. But listen carefully and you'll realize that "Complicated"'s sing-song melody borrows just enough from Pink's "Don't Let Me Get Me" to make it familiar and likeable. Nonetheless, the song is a knockout radio hit. Lavigne, a self-professed skater punk and labelmate of Pink, shares her "Take Me As I Am" credo as well. And that said, it's hard not to look at this record, executive produced by Arista label head Antonio "L.A." Reid, who is thanked by Lavigne for allowing "me to be myself," and feel cynical about the music industry's willingness to reproduce a hit over and over. Lavigne, however, is a capable songwriter with vocal chops, and at her age, one imagines, she is still finding her feet, borrowing from the music she's grown up listening to. The problem is Lavigne is still so young she's listening to the radio hits of the '90s and early 2000s: she's Pink when she's bucking authority, Alanis Morissette when she's angry, and Jewel when she's sensitive. Let Go shows promise, but the question is whether Lavigne and only Lavigne will shine through on her next effort.
Review by Christina Saraceno

from allmusic
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://esky.in/index.php?city=.AQ.

Let Go Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
The best damn Avril site in VN :: exchange :: Avril's news :: +Let Go -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất